Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ooh... test your skills. O_o

Another blog post for you! I stumbled over these pictures while getting my gravatar for the UG and thought they were cool. So, short post for you, but with pictures!

THERE ARE SEVEN HORSES IN THIS PICTURE: FIND THEM
Cool, huh? Yeah. Did you find them? Baffled my eyes. Then again, I have terrible eyes.















THIS ONE ALSO HAS SEVEN HORSES: FIND THEM
I rather liked this one for the bright colors. I spotted MOST of the horses, but I wasn't counting, so I'm not sure how many. Have fun!











And a little more things to say. About books. I read two books by Bryan Davis called "Beyond the Reflection's Edge", and "Eternity's Edge". Quite good books. I haven't gotten to it yet, but I am going to order "Nightmare's Edge" next. And good news! I have found "The Tower of Geburah"! So now I may continue the series. And, (sorry I use 'And's so much) I got a book from my grandparent's library called Children of the Lamp--Book One. I read them YEARS ago, way back when we lived in Iowa... Which was like three or four houses ago.
Oh! And that mention of my Grandparents reminds me! I am here, for certain reasons. One, Jake, Manny, and my parents went to Arizona for some group thing, and my younger sister and I (since we were not in that group) were picked up by our Grandparents who live two and a half hours away. So I am here until the seventeenth (I think), and I hope I don't go crazy (its not the house or my Grandparents, but I've always wanted to go to Arizona!). So, ya'll, sorry I've bored you for another few moments. G'bye! Farewell! Have fun with... whatever you're doing... *mumbles*
--Vrenith

No comments: