Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Exhibition!

These are the other three paintings that I showed at the exhibition...I had five in all. I ended up selling the zebra, and a sunset that I posted a photo of awhile back. :) It was a really great experience, and I met a lot of other artists. It was a long day, but I really enjoyed it. 

I like how this sunset turned out, but it looks COMPLETELY different from the reference. To the point where the only similarity is that it's a beach scene and the land is black. 20x30 inches, 8 hours of work. 


I wanted something bright, cheerful, and Liberian. I based this painting off of a photo I took up in Lofa county, here in Liberia. I really enjoyed the textures in this. 20x20 inches, about 7 hours of work.


This one's small - 8x10 inches, about 5 hours of work. I really enjoy working in black and white. A good friend of mine purchased it on Saturday. :) 





2 comments:

Fatima said...

The insights and the opinions shared in this blog are appreciable. Blogger seems like an educated and knowledgeable writer with sensible thoughts. Good work and Keep it up.
Exhibition Stand Builders Dubai

richard said...


We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in Qatar. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various qatar trade fairs.
exhibition stand contractors