Friday, March 11, 2011

Artistry for Lady Ellewyn

I kept forgetting to blog about this, shame on me!! Well, just to tell you all, my awesome friend (who, unfortunately, I do not know in real life but is still an awesome friend) Lady Ellewyn had a birthday on January 21! If I got that wrong, Lady Ellewyn, please correct me. :) I have a terrible memory, as you've probably guessed. Anyways, I 've been working on drawings for her! The first one was a horse from a sidish front view, if that makes any sense. The one thing I was mad about, though, was that my pencil wasn't working correctly, and it was the only kind I could find!! So the shading was terrible. So the next one was a rearing horse, also done with the same pencil. :) The third was probably my favorite--a horse with her head gazing back over her body--her eye is so... dreamy, maybe? I don't know. So anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY ELLEWYN!! You're an awesome, awesome, awesome friend, and you're always kind about anything. :D Happy Birthday!
You're an accomplished Elf of the Underground--and your book/novel is amazing! Keep up the good work, and thanks for being an amazing friend!
:D
--Vrenith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww thanks, Vrenith!!!! I think you're an AWESOME friend!!!! :D <3
Love,
Ellewyn

Creative Artist said...

:) You are too.

Thanks for checking my blog!
--Vrenith